Public Notices September 9, 2017
Block Island Land Trust
Thursday, September 14 , 2017, 4:00 p.m.
Town Hall, Old Town Road, Block Island, RI
4:00 PM – Open Session:
Solviken: Discuss Maintenance Issues; Fundraiser Event Request
Fresh Pond: Sign; Water Testing
Treasurer’s Report: August 2017
LTA Membership Renewal & Resolution Re: Adoption of Revised Standards & Practices
Approval of Minutes: Open & Closed August 10, 2017
4:30 PM– Closed Session: Acquisitions, Litigation*
Motion(s) as a result of closed session discussion
Next Meeting: Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:00 pm
*This item will be held in Closed Session pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(5) (acquisitions: confidential at this time), and RIGL 42-46-5(2) (litigation: updates for Renz, and TNS Zoning Board/Stockman-Washington County Superior Court Case #WC2016-250).
Those requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must call (401) 466-3200
48 hours prior to meeting date. TTY: 711.
Posted: September 6, 2017
The Planning Board Meeting
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
4:00 P.M. @ Town Hall, Old Town Road
Block Island, RI 02807
The Town of New Shoreham Planning Board will be in session for a meeting on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 4:00 P.M. at the Town Hall, Old Town Road, Block Island, RI.
• Corn Neck Road Planning Study – Presentation and Discussion of Draft Plan
• Gaffett, Lewis. Plat 6, Lot 3-3. Public Hearing for an Application for Development Plan Review for the construction of a Commercial Use Structure. (continued from 8/30/17)
• Zoning Ordinance Review - Identification of potential future zoning amendments including those necessary to bring ordinance into consistency with state law and local comprehensive plan.
• Discussion of Future Use of the Coast Guard Station
• Report on status of Plastic Bag Ordinance
• Discussion of possible participation in Planning for a Livable Future
• Approval of Minutes
Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY
of hearings on an applications and appeals
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session at the Town Hall, Old Town Road on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 5:00 PM for a regular meeting.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following Applications/appeals under the Zoning Ordinances:
• Gaffett, Lewis. Plat 6, Lot 3-3. Application for a Variance from Section 313(C) for a utility device containing a sand filter located within the eastern setback line and a retaining wall on the west side of the property.