Public Notice - November 19, 2011
of hearings on an applications for Variances, Special Use Permits an Appeals under the Zoning Ordinance.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session at the Town Hall, Old Town Road on Monday, November 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM for a regular meeting.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following applications under the Zoning Ordinances:
1. Shir Shalom, LLC. Plat 9, Lot 66-1. Application for a Special Use Permit under Sections 306(E), 314(C) and 415(A) and (B) and a Variance from Sections 306(C) and 703(G) to construct a trail and stairway to the beach.
2. Long Boat Key Tavern, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 5-3. Application for a Special Use Permit under Section 506(G)(2) to build a four bedroom single family dwelling and a denitrification OWTS.
3. Orlando Capital Enterprises, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 5-5. Application for a Special Use Permit under Section 506(G)(2) to build a four bedroom single family dwelling and a denitrification OWTS.
4. Long Boat Key Tavern, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 5-6. Application for a Special Use Permit under Section 506(G)(2) to build a four bedroom single family dwelling and a denitrification OWTS.
ZONING MODIFICATION REQUEST
Gray, Judith. Assessors Plat 9 Lot 26-2. Zoning Modification Request is to construct additions to a prior existing exterior deck. The deck additions will be located forty six (46) feet from the southern property line and forty two (42) feet from the northern property line of Lot 26-2. A fifty (50) foot setback from property lines is required in the Residential A (RA) Zone. If no written objections are received from abutting property owners within thirty (30) days, the Zoning Modification will be granted.
Marc A. Tillson
Town of New Shoreham
Historic District Commission Meeting
Monday, November 21, 2011
Town Hall Meeting Room, Old Town Road.
A. Call to Order
B. Matters from the Public not on the Agenda
C. Approval of Minutes of June 20, 2011, October 17, 2011 and October 21, 2011
D. Final Review – Certificate of Appropriateness:
1. Windrose House LLC. Plat 7, Lot 73-1. Application by Herman Hassinger for James & Barbara Morrissey to construct an 8’x8’ widows walk on ridge of roof.
2. Ballard’s Inn Realty, LLC. Plat 7, Lot 23. Application by Sharon Cattera to construct a new balcony, supporting columns, new door and shed roof.
3. Dorothy Mayberry Estate, Plat 7, Lot 87-1. Application by Coastal Quality Construction for replacement of two dormer windows.
F. Tabled Items / Old Business
1. Review of violations.
2. Review/Define Minor Change in the HDC Guidelines.
3. Update and discussion of the Town Council hearing regarding the amendment to Chapter 7.
G. New Business
1. Discussion of the Rules and Regulations of the Historic District Commission
2. Discussion regarding the Spring Street Pump House
3. Approve the 2012 meeting schedule
4. Election of Officers
H. Secretary’s Report
*Individuals requesting interpreter services for the Hearing Impaired must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 Posted: